Rodmersham Primary School
To be a child centered school where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity. A place where everyone thrives and sparkles in their achievements
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- Create a happy, secure, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
- Nurture a positive attitude towards health and the environment to promote a sense of well being.
- Recognise, value and respect others and their beliefs within the school and the wider community.
- Develop questioning minds and a sense of awe and wonder to promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- Enable all children to feel safe, worthwhile and to smile.
“Enriching a happy childhood”
Events - View full list
Start of Term 6
End of term 6
Class of 2017
On Friday 19 May, Y6 were given their special leavers hoodies. They will be wearing them with pride until the end of the school year.
Y6 Sea Shore Safari in Sunny Broadstairs
Y6 Stay & Play in May
We had a fabulous morning making fire, cooking and baking in our Forest School with the Mums and Dads. Thank you for joining us, parents. The tidying up went a lot quicker with you around as...