Rodmersham Primary School
To be a child centered school where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity. A place where everyone thrives and sparkles in their achievements
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- Create a happy, secure, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
- Nurture a positive attitude towards health and the environment to promote a sense of well being.
- Recognise, value and respect others and their beliefs within the school and the wider community.
- Develop questioning minds and a sense of awe and wonder to promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- Enable all children to feel safe, worthwhile and to smile.
“Enriching a happy childhood”
Events - View full list
Year R Stay and Play
Year R and Year 1 to Wingham Wildlife park
Year R Parent Assembly
Y6 Trip to the Natural History Museum
We had a fabulous time on the train and in the museum. With a focus on evolution and natural disasters, we studied fossils which were more than 500 million years old, took part in an evolution...
Y6 Stay and Play
On Tuesday 10 January, we had our Y6 Stay and Play. Five parents joined us for our spectacular Science activity, The Bird Beak Buffet. This fitted in with our topic of evolution and...
Go for Gold!
The Year 5 and 6 Production took place yesterday and was a HUGE success. The children were amazing and performed brilliantly. Thank you to everyone who supported them and helped...