Rodmersham Primary School
To be a child centered school where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity. A place where everyone thrives and sparkles in their achievements
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- Create a happy, secure, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
- Nurture a positive attitude towards health and the environment to promote a sense of well being.
- Recognise, value and respect others and their beliefs within the school and the wider community.
- Develop questioning minds and a sense of awe and wonder to promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- Enable all children to feel safe, worthwhile and to smile.
“Enriching a happy childhood”
Events - View full list
End of Term 5
Start of Term 6
End of term 6
Red Nose Day 2017
Rodmersham showing their support for Red Nose Day 2017
Y6 visit to Rodmersham Church
On Friday 3 February we walked through the orcharchs to visit Rodmersham church. We were welcomed by our viccar and Mrs Lukehurst, who showed us and told us about all the very special pieces of art in...
Wingham Wildlife Park
The Reception class had a lovley time at Wingham Wildlife Park yesterday. The children have been learning all about dinosaurs and really enjoyed going to the dinsoaur area to see them!...