Rodmersham Primary School
To be a child centered school where everyone is a learner and every experience is a learning opportunity. A place where everyone thrives and sparkles in their achievements
To achieve our vision we aim to:
- Create a happy, secure, stimulating teaching and learning environment.
- Nurture a positive attitude towards health and the environment to promote a sense of well being.
- Recognise, value and respect others and their beliefs within the school and the wider community.
- Develop questioning minds and a sense of awe and wonder to promote a positive attitude to lifelong learning.
- Enable all children to feel safe, worthwhile and to smile.
“Enriching a happy childhood”
We have been having an awesome time here at PGL - here are some of the activities we have been up to - group three to follow - their camera hasnt been downloaded yet!
Y6 Safety in Action
This was a morning well-spent, running through lots of different safety scenarios and learning about all the things you need to know when going to secondary school. It was hard to drag the...
A visit to Dover Castle
As part of their Superhero topic the children from our Reception Class wanted to visit Dover Castle - so we piled into the minibus on a very sunny Thursday afternoon and made our way to Dover....