Special Educational Needs and Disability
Special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) can affect a child or young person’s ability to learn. They can affect their:
- behaviour or ability to socialise, for example they struggle to make friends
- reading and writing, for example because they have dyslexia
- ability to understand things
- concentration levels, for example because they have ADHD
- physical ability
Here at Rodmersham we pride ourselves in identifying early symtoms and seek diagnosis, help and support immeidately. Our Teaching Assistants are fully trained in Interventions such as Learning Mentoring, Lego Therapy, Clever Fingers, Sensory Circuits, Social Stories and Dyslexia to name a few.
Our SEND Policy can be found here.
- Charging and Remissions
- Our School Day
- School Uniform
- Staying safe online
- Our Curriculum
- Special Educational Needs and Disability
- Useful Links